- processing of your personal data is limited to those data which are at least necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
ask for your explicit consent if we need it for the processing of your personal data;
- have taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of your personal data;
- not pass on personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for carrying out the purposes for which they have been provided;
- are aware of your rights concerning your personal data, wish to inform you of them and respect them.
Processing of personal data of customers or suppliers
Personal data of customers or suppliers are processed by Fealyn’s Cottage for the following purpose(s):
- administrative purposes;
- communication about the order and/or invitations;
- carrying out or issuing an order.
The basis for these personal data is:
- the agreed instruction.
For the above purpose(s) Fealyn’s Cottage may request the following personal data from you:
- first name;
- last name;
- company address: street name, house number, postal code and place of business;
- (business) telephone number;
- (business) e-mail address;
Your personal data will be stored by Fealyn’s Cottage for the aforementioned processing(s) for the period:
- during the term of the agreement and afterwards only in the financial administration for a maximum of 7 years.
Provision to third parties
We may disclose the information you provide to us to third parties if this is necessary for the purposes described above.
We never pass on personal data to other parties with whom we have not concluded a processing agreement. Naturally, we make the necessary arrangements with these parties (processors) to guarantee the security of your personal data. Furthermore, we will not pass on the data provided by you to other parties, unless this is required and permitted by law. An example of this is that the police request (personal) data from us within the framework of an investigation. In such a case we have to cooperate and are obliged to provide this information. We may also share personal data with third parties if you give us written permission to do so.
On the websites www.fealynscottage.nl and www.fealyns-dice.com and www.fealyns-jewellery.nl, in addition to necessary cookies to make our website function better, we also place analytical cookies to analyse how our website is used.
Fealyn’s Cottage may record data within the framework of its services, such as forms submitted or other forms of contact via this website. We use this data exclusively for the provision of our services and for statistical, anonymous information. If you submit personal data to us via forms or e-mail, you consent to us processing such data when processing the request or notification. In the case of hyperlinks to other websites, we are not responsible for the way in which these websites handle personal data.
Within the EU
We do not provide personal data to parties located outside the EU.
We do not process personal data of minors (persons under the age of 16).
Fealyn’s Cottage does not retain personal data longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it was provided or required by law.
We have taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing, such as the following.
- All persons who may have access to your data on behalf of Fealyn’s Cottage are bound to secrecy.
We maintain a user name and password policy on all our systems.
- We pseudonymise and encrypt personal data where necessary;
We make backups of the personal data in order to be able to recover it in the event of physical or technical incidents.
- We regularly test and evaluate our measures.
Rights concerning your data
You have the right to inspect, rectify or remove the personal data we have received from you. You can also object to the processing of your personal data (or part thereof) by us or one of our processors. You also have the right to have the data provided by you transferred by us to yourself or on your instructions directly to another party. We may ask you to identify yourself before we can respond to the aforementioned requests.
If we are allowed to process your personal data on the basis of your consent to this, you always have the right to revoke this consent.
Should you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, please contact us directly. If we are unable to resolve the matter with you, we will of course find this very annoying. You always have the right to lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority, which is the data protection supervisory authority.
If you have any questions or comments regarding our Privacy Statement please contact us!